Infant and Toddler Specialist – Valley Region
(Part time – 20 hours per week)
Designs, coordinates, delivers, and evaluates training and professional development within a designated region to increase the capacity of early care and education programs (child care and family care) to deliver high quality services to infants and toddlers.
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, child development, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of early childhood program experience, preferably in a leadership role.
- Knowledge of licensing and quality standards.
- Experience coaching/training adult learners.
- Willing to travel within region.
Open until filled. ReadyKids is seeking a diverse pool of applicants; all are encouraged to apply. Click here for full position description. Email CV/resume to Gail Esterman at firstname.lastname@example.org. ReadyKids is a drug-free workplace. EOE/ADA/AA.