The VDSS website provides information on:
- Online training classes; the distance learning program, The Program for Infant/Toddler Caregivers; the Virginia Professional Development Registry; local, regional, and statewide training and conferences; and the TIPS (Training Information for Provider Success) Calendar, which is a calendar for private, non-profit and governmental organizations to list child care provider training in Virginia and Washington D.C.
- Medication Administration Training (MAT) Program
- The Virginia Child Care Provider Scholarship Program
- Guidance & Resources including the Virginia Early Childhood and Child Care Professional Development Career Lattice
- Current News, Events, Bulletins
- Publications including Competencies for Early Childhood Professionals and Family Child Care Toolkit
- VDSS Endorsements including The Early Childhood Endorsement Program